Published on 02/01/2024High Point - Dallas, TX
$40,800 per yearFull Time
We are looking for highly motivated Administrative Assistants to join our work as a part of our Operations Team. The ideal candidate is extremely organized, has a strong work ethic, can learn new tasks quickly, and is not afraid to take initiative. Although we are a 35-year-old company, we have grown considerably since 2008. We are in need of capable Administrative Assistants to help us continue that success.
High Point is an industry leading, ministry-minded travel resource for churches, mission agencies, Christian schools and para-church organizations. Our goal is to help ministries and churches with logistical aspects of trip planning, save them time and money in the process, and allow them to spend more time making Christ famous.
High Point is a growing company with a great family atmosphere. In 2023 we will send over 40,000 people on international missions and many more on charter bus and ski trips. We are not just trying to fill a functional job description, but are looking for an applicant who will become a key member of our team.
Administrative Assistant - Job Profile and Description
The job of the Administrative Assistant is to work as a part of our operations team to support the mission of the Company and provide excellent service to our clients with regular tasks. This process includes, but is not limited to receiving, processing and sending quotes, arranging for the booking of tickets, issuing tickets, tracking payments of clients and due dates for vendors, managing deadlines and preparing final travel documents for the client. This is a highly administrative job.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide excellent customer service to the wonderful ministries and churches we serve.
- Assisting and advising clients on travel information and helping them on selecting the best travel plan and schedule according to their needs.
- Answering phone calls/emails from clients and vendors enquiring on the travel information.
- Collecting payments and other transactions from clients/vendors and maintaining the records pertaining to each trip.
- Finalizing trip details, payments and itineraries in an efficient, but error free manor.
- Problem solving when difficult circumstances arise in order to serve the client and minimize losses.
- Create and send final invoices and documents to client.
- Assist with other miscellaneous tasks as the need arises.
Skills and Specifications
- A mindset to help others
- Highly detailed with an ability to multitask
- Good organization, time management and interpersonal skills
- Desire to problem solve and come up with creative solutions as the need arises
- Willing to take ownership and lead the process from beginning to end.
- Able to work in a team and willing to learn
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Computer Skills - Must be able to navigate through Microsoft Office and our database
- Mac proficient preferred
- Proactive and willing to take initiative
- 100% Health/Vision/Dental coverage options available for full time employees
- A company laptop is given to all employees.
- Travel discounts and perks.
- Weekly Free staff lunch
- Generous time off policy.
- Great working environment.
- Very balanced and family centered office.
- 401K Matching after 1st year
- Short Term and Long Term Disability coverage
Education and Qualifications
No travel industry experience necessary, training will be provided.
Please send your resume to resumes(at)highpointgo.com or submit below
About High Point
Location12700 Park Central Dr, Dallas, TX 75251